So, this is my second time being nominated for the Liebster Award and I’d like to thank Unbroken Reverie for tagging me. Everyone go check out her blog, she’s honestly amazing.
So, basically the rules for this are:
- Thank the who nominated you and link back to them.
- Nominate upto 11 other bloggers to receive the coveted award.
- Answer 11 questions from the blogger who nominated you.
- Tell your readers 11 random facts about yourself.
- Give your nominees 11 questions to answer on their blogs when they post their nomination.
So, now 11 random facts about me(!!!):
- I am in love with Troye Sivan, I mean, he’s honestly brilliant. And if you haven’t heard of him, you’re missing out! His voice is actual heaven and so are his songs. You won’t be let down, I pinky promise you.
- I’m in tenth grade and it’s honestly a pain in my ass.
- I think I’m the shortest in my batch, I’m not sure, but all the same, every single person teases me about my height. I mean honestly, why.
- Reading is my literal life. I have an unhealthy obsession with fictional characters. I’m currently reading The Song of Achilles by Madeline Miller. It’s honestly so so good and I recommend it for every one of you.
- I’m a huge supporter of LGBTQ+ (if that wasn’t already so obvious.).
- My favourite TV shows include F.R.I.E.N.D.S and The Flash.
- I live in an apartment on the ninth floor but I’m still afraid of heights. How wonderfully ironic.
- I love YouTube. I watch a ton of YouTubers and they’re all so good.
- I want to move to Canada when I grow up.
- I don’t really like the Kardashians all that much. I don’t get why people make such a big fuss about them. I mean, no shade or anything. It’s just confusing.
- I’m very much an open book. I have no secrets, no filter and honestly, it’s going to be the death of me.
Well, that was hard.
Now, I need to answer the questions given by my nominator. Nominator? Nominater? No wait, it’s nominator. My bad.
- What song do you most connect with on a personal level?
I’d like to say that Really Don’t Care by Demi Lovato ft. Cher Lloyd suits my situation with my ex-crush-person. It’s a terribly badass song and it’s brilliant.
- Avenger or X-men?
Avengers hands down.
- Team Captain America or Team Iron Man?
Team Captain America. (And not just because Chris Evans is hot.)
- What is one dream you’ve always had?
One dream I’ve always had is to be happy. Everything I’ve done to this moment, it’s all made me happy and it’s worked out pretty good for me.
- Favourite quote you’ve heard and why?
“Life isn’t about finding yourself, it’s about creating yourself.” -Troye Sivan
I’m not sure why I like this quote a lot. It kind of makes me feel free. (Does that make sense?)
- If you were famous, what would you most likely be famous about?
If I were famous, I guess I’d most likely be famous for something related to languages. I’m pretty good at languages so, yeah.
- One thing that motivates you to do better?
I don’t usually think too much about the future, I’m more of a right-here-right-now person. But I’d say that the thought of my future motivates me to do better. Also the fear of failure.
- What is one thing that can make you happy on a bad day?
I usually hate people. A lot. Ask anyone I know. I hate people and I’m not at all discreet about it. So it’s terribly ironic that being with my friends, surrounded by people I like can make me happy.
- Who is one person you’ve always looked up to?
I’ve never looked up to one specific person. I’ve definitely looked up to people, but it’s mainly for a specific quality. Some for their creativity, some for their boldness, so on.
- What is one thing you can’t live without?
Everywhere I go I take a black hair tie with me. I don’t know why, it’s just something I always have, either in my hair or on my wrist.
- And the most important, what is your favourite thing about yourself?
I love my sense of humour. It’s the absolute best and yeah.
So, that was much harder than I expected.
II QUESTIONS FOR THE BLOGGERS I HAVE NOMINATED:
- What do you believe in?
- What on earth do you most love about yourself?
- Are you a people person?
- What’s your favourite colour?
- What’s the hardest thing you’ve had to do?
- What’s your pet peeve?
- What’s your favourite TV show and why?
- If you could travel to one place in the world where would it be and why?
- What’s your favourite song?
- What’re your thoughts on love?
- Do you trust people easily?
The bloggers I’ve nominated are:
- The Giraffe Files
- Katy Discusses Ideas
- Sun, sand, stars and dreams
- blogging blairs life
- Unsolicited Thoughts on Books
- Tales of a triplet
- caught read handed
- Daily Poetry Fragments
- drifting pages
So, there’s that. I hope you liked it!